Monday, August 15, 2011

Pottermore Survey

  1. What's your Pottermore username? SparksCrimson87
  2. What House do you think it sounds like? Gryffindor....probably because of the fact that I "spark" Crimson
  3. What House do you want to be in? I want to be in Gryffindor. I've sorted myself into Gryffindor because I think I know EXACTLY what it means to BE a Gryffindor and overcome fears on bahalf of myself and the people I hold most dear. I'm a loyal friend and confidant and I am fierce when it comes to protecting those dear to me
  4. Does your username relate to you at all? Yes. My alterego is Scarlett and she's the reason I can be who I want to be without fear. My TRUE self is much more socially akward.
  5. What kind of wand would you wish to get? My wand is Rowan with a Unicorn hair core Swishy. It helps me excel at Charms which I am especially good at. However, i recently acquired a Purpleheart Oak wand with a Unicorn Hair core which is chosen for royalty and Charms :)
  6. Are you pure, half-blooded or Muggle born? Muggle-born and proud :D
  7. Which day did you get into Pottermore? Day 3. My friend helped me get in because, truthfully, I had doubts about my own ability to get myself in
  8. What shape is your Patronus? Lionness. Queen of the jungle
  9. What does your boggart look like? A spider >.<
  10. Would you rather be an Animagus or a Matamorphmagus? Animagus. I think it would be fun to go all "Sirius" on my friends lol
  11. If you were an Animagus, what animal would you be? I think I'd like to be a black cat Rawr!

1 comment:

  1. You make being a Gryffie sound awesome! I also love how our Patroni (more than one Patronus?) are so similar!

    ReplyDelete