Saturday, July 30, 2011

Nerdy thing I did today....

Decided to add a new feature to my blog called "Nerdy thing I did today" and try to keep it up for a full year. I'm pretty sure I do multiple nerdy things a day but I thought it'd be cool to admit some of it and allow my lovlies to comment and maybe admit something they did as well. Gonna continue to fight suck every day!! DFTBA= Don't forget to be awesome.....no matter how NERDY you are or aren't :)

So, without further ado, the Nerdy thing I did today was try to convince my coworker to love Wizard Wrock by bringing a cd I made with a mix of different songs :)

What nerdy thing did you do today?

1 comment:

  1. I ordered an Aeris costume for Dragon*con for myself and a set of clothes to make my son into Brock from Pokemon.

    ReplyDelete