Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Queen's awesomeness.....

So, a while back I was introduced to this awesome chick through a mutual friend who just happens to be her mom and is also very awesome. We became friends due to our mutual love for Harry Potter and our mutual love for her mom. But now, it's become a much more of a love. A love for each other. A love for awesome. A love for being royals. But then, I quickly discovered how REALLY awesome she is from reading her posts and comments and just plain getting to know her. She is SO awesome she made a music video for a Jimmy Wong contest and posted it on youtube!!! That's so much awesome I can't even BEGIN to describe it! She's awesome even if she's in Slytherin. And I'm so glad to know her and I hope some of her awesome will trickle to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment